Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Celebrate LIFE

oh this card turned out SO much better than I'd hoped for... and I made SIX of them for Operation Write Home, so very glad I did that!

Have you ever started a card with just a small idea that grows & grows & suddenly you're like "whoa, I made that?!" yep, that happened yesterday when I made this bad boy

I'm entering it in Crop Chocolate's Cocoa Creators Challenge 

So many supplies this time.....
*UmWowStudio Confetti Stars embossed with Zing in Powder using VersaMark
*I used an UmWowStudio Layered Cloud dipped in Pigment ink as a stamp then embossed it with Zing in White
*background is a handcut cloud colored using Tim Holtz Stormy Sky
*Stamp Set from Unity Stamp Co Celebrate LIVE UP with Memento in London Fog (Gray) stamped on card base & on Cranberry cardstock from CloseToMyHeart and fussy cut
*tiny bling from CloseToMyHeart
*large bling from Pebbles
*black ink Tim Holtz Black Soot
*Cloud detailing Viva Pearlen pen White Transparent

5 comments:

  1. The clouds are AMAZING!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! Very, very cool card Paula. that background you made is freaking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what a fun card..stop by my blog and enter my giveaway
    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2013/06/mojo-mondaymojo296-hello.html

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I friggin love this card, Paula! Just shared on UWS's Facebook♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fantastic card, Paula! Way to be featured on UmWow's FBI page :)

    ReplyDelete