Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Musical Thank You

I know you read about how our son is going to NYC to sing at Carnagie Hall in February with the University of Arkansas Children's Choir. We've been doing fund raising & have had several family members and friends help us out. We're having him handwrite Thank You notes to them all. I've also managed to do a another challenges with this card.... Fab & Funky #46 was to Keep It Clean & Simple.
Here's my Creation:
Yep, I need a bunch of them & (hopefully) even more to come!
I love how they turned out and my son likes them too!
Products Used: Stamp Set-Layers of Color Joyful Noise; Cricut Cartridge with Gypsy-Cindy Loo; Ribbon-misc

3 comments:

  1. These are stunning! Thanks for joining us at FnF this week xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im very proud of Van and these are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky!

    ReplyDelete