Sunday, October 24, 2010

Christmas Tree Card for 4 Crafty Chicks

Christmas Card, O Christmas Card... I know I won't want to make my own this year! lol But thanks to 4 Crafty Chick's Sketch this week for helping me get a little of my mojo back to work on the fund raising cards.
Here's my Creation:
There's their Sketch:
Products Used: Printed Paper-Fancy Pants Christmas Magic; cardstock & ink-CTMH; stamp set-CTMH Holiday Warmth; gold paper-Creative Memories; Cuttlebug embossing folder (look Tamie, I embossed!!)

2 comments:

  1. Cool card Paula, nicely done on the sketch. Thanks for playing...remember to come back again Thursday! Awesome Job! WTG!!!

    Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula awesome card! You worked the sketch! I thought of christmas too and I seem to be in a funk for creating them this year! The colors and stamps are perfect for one another. The embossing adds to your pop! THanks for joining us again this week! LOve your inspiration for 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete