Saturday, March 3, 2018

Hello Sunshine Tag

First let me say this is actually the first time blogging from my phone. LOL

I have been using lots of Brutus Monroe products lately and I'm loving this young company. Here's my most recent creation:


I used so many Brutus Monroe products on this one! Surface Sprays in Oz, Jurassic, Phonebook, and Rouge; the gorgeous Jennifer Mandala Die; birdcage & birds from Angel Wings; sentiment from Feb's Unicorn Dreams box. Coloring on birdhouse is surface inks in speckled egg & sage (the only 2 colors I have so far)

The pink bling, twine & jute are from ms. sparkle & co in magenta (a gift from my friend Pam, thanks girlfriend). I also used Tom Holtz Distress Ink in Squeezed Lemonade & Mermaid Lagoon to color the little birds. Blue bling is really old stuff from Basic Grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment