Thursday, September 17, 2015

Many Thanks

My friend DeeDee is an amazingly talented designer!
She works wtih 7 Dots Studio, designing these awesome papers, stamps, stencils & chipboard pieces;
Plus she owns & designs for UmWow Studio coordinating chipboard pieces (the nice heavy kind) along with masks & flair. The latest is called Lost & Found and it is wonderful!

Background - 7 Dots Studio Wonky Halftone Mask used with Heavy Gesso (let that dry overnight)
smeared Tim Holtz Abandoned Coral & Twisted Citron on my craft mat, spritzed with water & dipped Background piece,
Using one of the 7 Dots Studio stamps in teh same inks, I added 3 splats of full color
Then I dipped my drinking glass in some Tim Holtz Ground Espresso and created some "coffee" stains
My friend from Mountain Plains Crafters, Marilynn, recently sent me these awesome little upcycled {pizza box} scrabble pieces, applied those with some thermo-web glue dots
Added a bit of May Arts Jute and topped it all of with a few sequins

1 comment: