Sunday, January 11, 2015

ADORNit - bloom where planted

Bonus ADORNit Project!
We were given a deadline of 9am on Dec. 31 but a few people needed a bit more time to get their projects completed... I took advantage of that & made yet another project!
Which is a good thing because I completely forgot to make something using the
How cool looking is that?!

I traced the Bracket onto ADORNit Mint Pixie Dots 12x12 paper & fussy cut it out
I used Mod Podge in to adhere it to the Bracket.
Using Faber-Castell Gelatos, I colored an ADORNit Art Play Paintables Bloom.
After gluing down the Paintables, I used a circle stencil & Gelatos to create a sun.
Washi came in handy for above & below the Paintables plus a few blue Skittles
(received from So Suzy Stamps) and some sequins around the flowers.
The dragonflies were cut on Cricut using the Camp Out cartridge,
I painted the dragonflies with Smooch.
Last I attached the pale blue ribbon from Close To My Heart.

1 comment: