Thursday, June 26, 2014

He does TaeKwon-Do, I Craft

earlier this month, my younger son had a TaeKwon-Do  Instructor Training program in Little Rock, Ar (about a 3 hour drive from home)
so I took him down there and, of course, I HAD to take something to do
stamps, ink, chipboard... 
well, here's a picture of some of it!
yes, so much deliciousness does it in a suitcase,
along with a few more things like paper, Copics,
and my Tim Holtz ink pad collection!
Clothes are overrated

and now, for my creations
I made this one with Unity Stamp Co's monthly color combo in mind

and this one, super simple, but I love it

last but not least....
this little one had to get packed away still wet!
yes, I was nervous when I opened my suitcase at home

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful projects; such a great idea to pack up some of your craft supplies to keep you busy!

    ReplyDelete