Friday, November 29, 2013

i miss you so much... Chevrons

this might just be my favorite Pals Paper Arts Sketch PPA 181... I really like the details they added to it, like the two chevrons and the arrow tabby thingy.

I'm also submitting this to Unity Stamp Co.'s Friends with Flair

For both cards I used Printed Paper from Authentique Geniune 6x6 pad

Chevron Mask & Chippies from UmWow Studio

Distress & Stamp Ink - Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire

Sentiment Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Miss You So Much

the First card I also added the butterfly from Unity Stamp Co.'s Here Today, Here Tomorrow set (which does have a beautiful sentiment as well but I chose not to use it this time)

the Second card I didn't feel needed the butterfly as it has plenty going on with the printed Chevrons

both cards also have this little metallic looking square thingy called Mosaic Mosaique from Crystal Stickers

15 comments:

  1. Beauitful, Paula! Love the UMW chippie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are wonderful! Love the arrow veneers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the busy chevron card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both pretty cards, but the one with chevron paper is really stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are very pretty. The distressed look is so nice. Think I like the butterfly one best tho with it's not as bold background. Thank you for sharing vet lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards, Paula. They have a very vintage/country feel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards, love the UWS chippies, of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of them are fantastic! Thank you for playing with Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great color combos! Like you, this is one of my favorite sketches. Thanks for playing with the PPA.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! Fabulous card!! Very clever with the colors and the sketch!! Thank you for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts!!!

    ReplyDelete