Thursday, September 19, 2013

I was a winner :-)




back when Operation Write Home had their Labor Day Weekend Virtual Card Making Party, blogger Seongsook of Seongsook's Creations drew my number as the winner!  Well today I received a great prize package in the mail, not only were there the most recent Stampin' Up Catalogs but a great little paper pad  "Winter Frost" along with a cute little gift card she had made.  Well you know me, I had to PLAY!








Sketch is from Pals Paper Arts PPA172

Washi - Downtown Tape

Sentiment Stamp - Hero Arts for OWH Winter Wishes

Ink - CloseToMyHeart Lagoon

Silver Cardstock - Paper-Papers

Snowflake Punch - Stampin' Up

Cardstock - Recollections

Bling Brad - American Crafts Elements

6 comments:

  1. Love the color combo!!! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Paula, you turned those papers in to such beautiful cards. I love the layout and the colors. Thanks very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What lovely cards! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got right to it! Good for you. I love your cards. Thanks for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your win, you made some lovely cards with the goodies! Thanks for having fun with the Pals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Paula! You were a PPA Top Pick this week (and my personal top pick). Beautiful mix of soft patterns!

    ReplyDelete