Sunday, May 6, 2012

CC+OMC Challenge Wedding Colors




nope, these were not my wedding colors but they are my favorite colors.... Lime & Purple, pretty much any shade of either works for me tho, I'm not that picky



Today finishes up the wedding between Crop Chocolate & Oh My Crafts, come join in the challenges, get caught up on the back challenge & maybe even do a little shopping along the way!


Up, Up, and Away!  Oh I wish I could go today...





CC Products:
My Mind’s Eye – Lush Green
Basic Grey – Eva
Bazzill Basics – In Stitchz Green-Purple
Tim Holtz – Distressed Ink in Peeled Paint
Making Memories – Paper Reverie Baubles Noir

Non-CC Products:
CloseToMyHeart – Cardstock in Sweet Leaf
Cricut Cartridge– Cindy Loo for “basket”
The Twinery – Twine




I LOVE how this turned out!  It twirls in my room

1 comment:

  1. Our next murder mystery must include these fun ballons!
    WW

    ReplyDelete