Friday, August 19, 2011

a Challenge of my own making

 Since I've become a Chocolatier for Crop Chocolate, I'm also on the Focus Group for Crop Chocolate kinda as a helper to Amber who runs the show.  Amber asked that I throw out a challenge to everyone on the Focus Group.  This was my inspiration pic:
and Here is my creation:
 butterfly deatils
 Make a wish....
 
It's hard to tell but after I embossed the dandelion, I added white flocking to make it fuzzy.  And I sent it to my friend Michele's daughter Hannah for her birthday.  I hope she loved receiving it as much as I loved creating it.

If you'd like to take the challenge & enter it using Mr. Linky below, I'll have a random drawing on Friday, August 26 noon CST.  Open to US & Canada.  PLEASE link directly to your creation post & not just your blog!

15 comments:

  1. This was a fun challenge and your project turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me out for the prize -- but I linked up my creation --- this was such GREAT inspiration, Paula!! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! This was so fun Paula! Thanks for the challenge and thanks for the drawing! You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great challenge, Paula! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the challenge!! :) you did awesome this month. thank you for taking care of this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge! Looking forward to the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great challenge this month Paula...it used 2 of my most favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the photos! They were very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the card you created. Hanna will love it too, fits her personality perfectly. I love the close up pictures and the details.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paula - the collage was a great inspiration and really challenged me to do something a bit different! Thanks for helping push me beyond my comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i took the collage pretty literally and saw family and nature....i knew which pictures i needed to use! Thanks so much!
    Mom2Two (Jenni)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is great. Mine never got finished for the focus group. We have been in the middle of de popcorning and then painting our kitchen/ dining room/family room. I went out to the craft room last night before the deadline and the power went out. Seems that a plane crashed into the power lines near here. Mine wasn't looking very pleasing in my estimation so I'll take an airplane falling from the sky as a sign to give up. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is so pretty! Thanks for the challenge and for another opportunity to enter ours a second time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had a great time doing this challenge. Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete