Sunday, May 22, 2011

MyUnityPlace Challenge {1 Layer card}

I figured since the example card showed a ribbon across the top then a bit of twine would be ok as well :-) Here's my creation:
I'm really happy with how it turned out. To make this a one layer card, I stamped the image on my card & on a scratch piece of cardstock, then I fussy cut the scratch on out & used temporary glue dots to place it directly on top of the image I'd stamped on the card, next I used 3 different Smooch Spritz to spray the card, next I stamped the music with StazOn on top of the scratch bird as well, last I removed the scratch bird & tadah... white bird is "on top" of everything else.

Products Used:Stamps all from Unity, Twine from The Twinery, ink-Black StazOn, green-CTMH

So my friends over at CropChocolated wanted to see "the reverse" which isn't a 1-layer card but uses the overlay bird on black cardstock... I reversed everything I thought would look good & NICE - Thanks Girls!
White ink-CTMH: white embossing powder-Stampin Up

1 comment:

  1. That is a nice touch to the top with the twine....nice card

    ReplyDelete