Thursday, June 18, 2009

Slacker Scrapper


I've been busy lately, not with scrapping or stamping, but with enjoying life... so I'm taking a little time off from paper production to actually live & enjoy the fam! Camping in the mountains this weekend with just the four of us. Camping at a creek next weekend with my fam, my brother & neice, maybe his good friend & fam, and maybe my good friend & fam - doesn't matter how many there are, as long as we're together! But when my little s&s vacay is over, please be assured that I'll be back with a vengence posting my "artwork" (lol) as often as possible.

For now, gotta go find my tank top, shorts, hiking boots, sunscreen, and try on the dreaded bathing suit (surely that still fits... yep, like sausage in a tube!). The hammock is already loaded!

Here are some pics from previous camping trips:
Biking at Mt. Nebo
Looking for diamonds at The Crater of Diamonds
High above the War Eagle River at Withrow Springs State Park
Just one of the awesome views at Mt. Nebo
This weekend takes us to Mt. Magazine, this highest point in Arkansas. Next weekend to Cyclone, Missouri on the Big Sugar Creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment