Friday, August 23, 2013

Let the Good Times Roll!

I know this one turned out pretty darn simple but I think it's fun... and that's what I was going for... Fun!

I used one of the new & fantastic Masks from UmWow Studio an an embossing plate in my Big Shot & it worked Great! This is the Diamond Mask

Sketch is from Sketch Frenzy Friday 082313

Solid Cardstock - Creative Memories

Silver Cardstock - Paper Papers

Digi Image - Dearie Doll Digis Skating Mousie

Embellished Diamonds - Smooch Olive Twist

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha, yes, let the good times roll...I hope someone has figured out how to stop that thing!
    Fun and happy. I like the layout!
    m.e.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute image! Love the zig zag strips and the colors! Such a fun happy card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun and creative card you created using our sketch over @ SFF! your coloring is fabulous, and those mice look like they are having a grand ol' time (smile). The chevrons in place of the stripes adds the whole over all look of this fun and clever card.
    thank you for playing along with us @ SFF. It's always great to see your work

    ReplyDelete