Saturday, March 30, 2013

Going Places

It's Lori's week to host over on Our Creative Corner & she says "Make a card or project inspired by travel and/or transportation. Use at least two different designer papers."



I used two different papers from Fancy Pants To The Moon 12x12 Kit plus this awesome rocket overlay, I wish my boys were still small enough to use this on a scrapbook layout but they've gotten big on me :-(

Sentiment Stamp - CloseToMyHeart Piece of Cake

Ink - CloseToMyHeart Pacifica

Brads - Making Memories

Ice Stickes in Crystal



I used the current sketch from Inkspirational #13 for this card



4 comments:

  1. So cute! I just love that FP collection and how you used it on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Paula this is adorable! I know what you mean about your sons. Mine has gotten big on me too and I miss him so much! The papers you chose are so cheerful and go perfectly with the rocket! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational this week!
    hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this!!! The bold and bright colors are just amazing and I adore the rocket shape! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Paula, love the colours and the rocket is fabulous! Such a great take on our sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us again at Inkspirational, please come back soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete