Friday, March 1, 2013

Celebrate Friendship!

that is what we're doing here, thanks to my friend Julie and her blogiversary!  Congrats Julie!  I never celebrate my blogiversary, helping others is so much fun and I love when people do.

Since this is a blog hop, you should have arrived here from Christina's blog, Thrifty Sisters

If you're a regular follower (thanks so much!) and want to start at the beginning, go see Julie at Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers

A little info about my creation:
***Printed Paper - MyMind'sEye Lost & Found Breeze 6x6
***Image Stamp - Hot Cocoa from House Mouse Designs, Inc.
***Stamp Ink - Momento Rich Cocoa
***Color with Copic Markers
***Sentiment Stamp - Stampabilities Cup of Cocoa
***Liquid Glass from CloseToMyHeart (to make Cocoa look wet)
***Flower Dies - Lifestyles Crafts Flower Nesting Dies
***Corner Rounder - Creative Memories





Info about this creation:
***Printed Papers - Fancy Pants Summer Soul 6x6
***Background Stamp-Unity Stamp Co.KOTM Ol'Bag of Fun
***Ink - CloseToMyHeart Lagoon
***Flourish Stamp - Stampin' Up Baroque Motifs
***Ink - Tim Holtz Pickled Raspberry
***Flower - Sassafras Lass Blossoms homegrown
***Cardstock Layers - CloseToMyHeart Lagoon & Watermelon
***Sentiment Stamp - I dunno, it was in a box of stuff from a friend (yep, I have great friends.... thanks TamTam)

<<<  My offerings for Blog Candy
To be entered to win:
1. be a follower
2. leave me some love in the form of a comment
3. you must be entered before March 3, 11:59pm CST
4. smile & have a great day!

Now Hop on over to Lucy's Blog: Little Scraps of Lucy for her wonderful Friendship Project

38 comments:

  1. I love the got cocoa card! How cute !
    I'm already a follower hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards!They're grrreeat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your cards, Paula! One of the first stamps I ever bought was a House Mouse stamp. They always delight me with their images. I don't tell you this enough, but you are an inspiration to me. Thank you for your friendship! And thanks for hopping with me this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards - that mouse one is especially adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always smile when I see your work!! Great cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome coloring and darling Mouse of House stamp. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luv all your work...but the mice are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great cards Paula - I am celebrating all my cc friends!!! glad to have found CC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paula I love the swirls on the thanks card! Right up my alley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards, Paula! I love the Cocoa/mice card! The stamp is so cute and the colors are so rich. So glad to have become friends with you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG--Those are awesome cards! (why am I NOT surprised??!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards Paula, i love the cocoa card, the mice are so cute and the colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How was I not a follower already?! Well, I'm a follower now! Wow, as always, your cards are fantastic! Smiling....and promise, tomorrow will be a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cards are adorable! Love the pink scrolls stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Paula - I hope you already know that I think you are talented and always share beautiful projects. Your cocoa card really captures what comes to mind when thinking about getting together with friends. I am a follower. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cards are lovely, Paula!! So glad to meet you :) The cocoa card is my fave, love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've never seen a House Mouse stamp that wasn't cute, and this one is adorable!! I love that card! Not that the other isn't great too, but it doesn't have a mouse. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. Paula, both cards are lovely. The mouse one is so cute and your second card is so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your first card inspired me to go get a cup! Coffee, not cocoa but never the less, inspired! Love your cards. I also love the house mouse stamps. I only have a few but love them like you... Julie! Great colors added. I will visit more in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Paula I love the cocoa card great job, your blog and artwork is beautiful thanks for sharing I have joined your group so I can continue to get inspiration from your beautiful work. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  22. I try to enter House Mouse challenges as much as I can. Your cocoa card would make anyone smile. The "thanks" card is ever so bright and happy! I am thrilled to hop along with Julie to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful projects as USUAL!!! I especially LOVE your house mouse one...they are just delightful illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your cards Paula, I love the house mouse one the most

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi, Paula! I love your hot cocoa card! Your work always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the cards Paula! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fantastic cards! They are both gorgeous! I am now a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. You know I love your cards, sis! That house mouse stamp is SO stinkin' cute!!! I so need to get that one!! And I love how you made the cocoa look wet!! They both make me smile! (And I did mine in time!!! LOL) I'm so thankful to have you in my life! Love you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Is there anything cuter than those mice? I love House Mouse stamps. If I put you in my favorites, does that mean I am following you? I don't know how to otherwise. Thanks for sharing in the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. favorite will work ;-) but just FYI on the bottom right sidebar is a "Join this Site" button you can click on. and no, there is nothing cuter than mice stamps because the ones in real life are icky! lol thanks for trying to follow

      Delete
  30. I absolutely love your mouse/cocoa card!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Paula, I always love your work, especially the cocoa card.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cute cards, Paula! I love the house mouse one! That stamp is so cute! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Greta cards Paula, those mice are so cute and love the bright colors on your 2nd one. Already a follower :-).

    ReplyDelete
  34. That cocoa card is adorable Paula! Love your work! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Miss Paula, love that cocoa card -too cute!!!! your work is always awesome....

    ReplyDelete