Saturday, August 17, 2013

Sunflowers & Butterfly


Oh I am SO HAPPY with how this card turned out! First because I completely love both of these stamps,

Second because I'm really liking how the Smooch is turning out for me, and Third because I've done absolutely nothing all day but put up my feet & play in my craft room!

Sketch - The Sweet Stop: SSS224

Butterfly - Participant challenge over on Crop Chocolate

Sunflowers Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Sunflower Miss You Friend

Stamped with Memento ink in Tuxedo Black

Colored with various Copic Markers & topped off with Smooch in Sundance


Butterfly Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. KOTM June 2012 Sweet Summer Love

Stamped with Memento ink in Tuxedo Black

Colored with Smooch in Sundance, Carrot, Sassy Pink & Tuxedo

Printed Papers - Farmhouse Sugar Hill 6x6 Pad

Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the way you flipped the sketch. Thanks for playing along this week at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the butterfly. Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I like your paper combo & that butterfly adds so much!

    ReplyDelete