Tuesday, August 20, 2013

so many Thanks

I truly believe that we can never say Thank You enough. For something as simple as opening a door to something much larger. That's why Thank You cards are my favorite type of cards to make for our Soldiers to send home... I know if I was serving my country overseas that I would be wanting to Thank so many people for so many different things back home.

My color combo is thanks to Unity Stamp Co's Challenge

Sketch is from Operation Write Home #186

Stamps - Unity Stamp Co. LEAVES - Oct 2012 KOTM labeled {from ours to yours}, SENTIMENT - September 2012 the Vintage Touch, and Woodgrain Script

Brown Ink - Memento Timber Brown

BlueishGreen Ink - Tim Holtz Evergreen Bough

Tan Ink (for distressing) - CloseToMyHeart Bamboo

Leaves colored with Copic Markers, touched up with Smooch in Sundance with a little Distressed Stickles in Scattered Straw & Antique Linen

and a little bit of Washi Tape

all Cardstock is from my misc stash

3 comments: