Thursday, August 1, 2013

Simply

Fabulous

This is how I feel about all my friends (IRL & online).... Every Single One Of Them!  I'd name names, but I don't have that much time or room and you know I'd leave a name off then hurt feelings.  So basically if you're reading this, I think you're Fab!


For this little masterpiece, I used Deconstructed Sketches #112

Printed Papers - CloseToMyHeart Magnifique

Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Simply Fabulous Peacock

Memento Ink plus Copic Markers

Sentiment Ink - CloseToMyHeart Lagoon

Stickles in Purple & Stary Night

Ribbon - misc stash... jar of blue

5 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty, Paula! I have that stamp and now I want to break it open and use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right back at ya!!! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun! I love that peacock!! Thanks for joining us for DS112!

    ReplyDelete