Saturday, August 31, 2013

OWH VCMP #4



You would NOT believe what I did to all SIX of  my cards for this challenge... you see the polka dot pieces?  Well some Ding Dong adhered every single one of them down on the reverse and added all the top pieces to it, I even took the picture and was ready to crop when I realized that something was missing... like oh say the Polka Dots!  ACK, so I had to pull all the top parts off,  remove all the adhesive from the Polka Dot side, reapply adhesive then re-assemble!  SHEESH, so many names to call myself so little time... HA



by Annette came up with the Challenge... Using OWH Sketch #26 to make Love Cards






Some of you may already know this but here I go anyway.... I'm so very lucky that the Canvas Corp Warehouse is only about 25 minutes from my house (and believe me, I live out... tiny town).  They have great deals on all the brands they own other than Canvas Corp. there's Tattered Angels, 7 Gypsies, Chatter Box, and more.  That is where I got all this great Kraft & Kraft print papers!




Chipboard Banners & Hearts - UmWowStudio Layered Banners & Heart Confetti



Heart Paper with lighter Kraft background - American Crafts Love Always

Tiny Dot Paper - Fancy Pants Vintage Valentine My Heart's Desire

Large Heart Stamp & XoXo - CloseToMyHeart Soul Mates

All Ink & Red Cardstock - CloseToMyHeart Cranberry

Flowers - Prima Got Flowers

Brads & Bling - CloseToMyHeart

Glossy Accents (Inside Banners)

2 comments:

  1. It was worth fixing. The dots look great and the kraft colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along!
    Like how the papers work so well together

    ReplyDelete