Saturday, August 31, 2013

OWH-VCMP #1

ok so this is the first of what I hope to be many posts this weekend. You see this weekend, just like this time last year, Operation Write Home (OWH) hosts what is called a Virtual Card Making Party (VCMP), with many challenge throughout the long weekend :-)  You know I love me some OWH and I love me some challenge so, well.... I can't resist! Here's the link to the Master Thread that tells all about it: OWH VCMP




First Challenge is from Scrap Happens! and is a sketch

Printed Papers - My Mind's Eye 12 days of Christmas

Solid Cardstock - DieCutWithAView Stack of Cardstock

Decorative Edge Square Punch - Creative Memories

Twine - The Twinery












Since I got the first two done so early, I jumped in with a different paper pack & made a couple more :-)



Printed Papers - My Mind's Eye Holly Jolly

Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Walnut Stain

Sentiment Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. You & Yours

Ink - CloseToMyHeart New England Ivy

Chipboard piece (under Reindeer) - UmWowStudio

7 comments:

  1. Great use of that decorative edge punch to really make this card pop! I love how that green background contrasts with the squares. This gives me some good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deco edge squares! I'm loving it!! This is great!!! Thanks for playing along with us, hope you love VCMP day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Festive!! Have a great VCMP!
    Carolynn Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a festive Christmas quilt! And how cool are those fancy squares? LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. liking the warm cozy country quilt feel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a fancy square punch used on your card - and two festive colors of baker's twine !

    ReplyDelete
  7. You nailed the card to wall with these - they are awesome! Love the shape of the top inchies - gorgeous cards! ~Lo

    ReplyDelete