Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Merry Christmas*Joy

Christmas? and it's only August?  Well, yes.... I guess I'm longing for some cooler weather along with wanting to get some Christmas cards ready early for Operation Write Home.  Plus this is a Unity Stamp Co. Itty Bitty that I can enter into their Itty Bitty a Day challenge on facebook AND I got to play along with Tuesday Morning Sketches #211, which I really like this week!


Printed Sled Paper - K&CompanyBW Evergreen (Thanks Casey for the freebie!)

Other Printed Papers - Fancy Pants Grab Bag

Cream Cardstock - DieCutWithAView

Tag Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Ticket to Christmas

Red Ink - CloseToMyHeart Cranberry

Edge Punches - Martha Stewart

Misc Ribbon

Embellishments - iCandi

7 comments:

  1. I so love the soft subtle colours you have chosen. So delicate and demure. Love all the layering and the stamping of kids having winter fun is beautiful. Love it so much. Thanks for playing along with the Clearly Digi Stamp sponsored challenge over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    Hugs
    Dana
    www.relivingtomorrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Longing for cooler weather - you & me both! I'm not wishing time away but rather looking forward to autumn ;) This is super sweet & I'm loving that colour combo! Thanks so much for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!! I love everything that is going on and that it all works together so well!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula, i love this card and the die you used! Thank you for using our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches..your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's never too early to start Christmas cards, and how great to be sending some to OWH!! This is lovely! Thanks for playing at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this very much. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete