Friday, August 23, 2013

May Joy...Always Find You

So I'm tripping thru Bloggy Land this morning and ran across this cute Quick & Easy Card from Paper Bakery, I loved it instantly so I just HAD to lift and what am I lifting it for?  Well, Untiy Stamp Co.'s Friends With Flair because it's Friday!


Printed Papers - My Mind's Eye So Sophie

Punch - Martha Stewart

Stamp Set - Unity Stamp Co. The Right Words

Ink - Tim Holtz Pine Needles

Flowers - Making Memories Flower Shoppe

Brad - CloseToMyHeart

Pink Embellies - Scribbles Fabric Paint


I'm not sure mine turned out as wonderful as The one on the Paper Bakery but I'm happy with it

18 comments:

  1. I like your colors Paula.. pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeep! {{Waving!}}

    Another beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors, Paula! Very simple and very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really cute. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this card! It's simple enough to be lift able and still so elegant ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I am happy to inspired you and happy that you enjoyed my card enough to make something similar! ~Tegan from the Paper Bakery :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card and great case of the other card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cutouts on the bottom of the strips. That is a fine detail.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, love the way you made your banners! I'm going to look at my punches with new eyes! The colors you chose for your card are lovely, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this sweet design Paula. The banners look pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, in so many ways! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely, Paula. Great design, colors and mix of dp.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Paula, I love the colors and papers on this! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete