Friday, August 23, 2013

Little Boy, Miss You

I'm determined to make as many little kid cards for our Soldiers via Operation Write Home as possible, and I'm feel like I'm making great progress thanks to Dearie Dolls Digis, her pre-colored images make card making so much easier & faster and coloring them myself and I'm working my way thru some really old papers I've been hoarding for way too long


I used the sketch from Pals Paper Arts #169

Printed Papers & all cardstock - misc stash (love using those up!)

Digi - Autumn Swing Boy

Ribbon - CloseToMyHeart Organdy

Sentiment Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Heartfelt Sentiments

Ink - Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs

Liquid Pearls in Copper Pearl

6 comments:

  1. Oh, that is just perfect! It makes me happy that you can use them for such a good cause!
    m.e.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable!! Love the Fall colors!!! Thank you for playing with us at PPA this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Love the image, the colors, the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling cards Paula and such a great cause! Love how you're using up your miscellaneous paper too! Thank you for playing with us at PPA to further the cause!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card Paula & a perfect use of the sketch. Thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete