Saturday, August 10, 2013

Life

I love this sentiment on my brandspankin'new Unity Stamp of the Week that came in the mail TODAY!  I couldn't wait to get it so I immediately set in making three cards just alike for Operation Write Home

Sketch from The Sweet Stop: SSS223

Color Combo from Annabelle Stamps ac169

Stamps - Unity Stamp Co. Each Moment is Success

Ink - Tim Holtz Ripe Persimmon & Rusty Hinge, Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry, CloseToMyHeart Garden Green

Cardstock - CloseToMyHeart &DieCutWithAView

Ribbon - Making Memories Celery

Prima Distress Tool


4 comments:

  1. how pretty! loving all the layers! Thanks for playing with us this week at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card, I just love how you have used these colours!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Annabelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula this is so pretty. Thanks for playing along at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete