Wednesday, August 21, 2013

hi there

it's Wednesday! middle of the week!  Hump day! Also known as the first day of the school year that I lost track of time and didn't leave to pick up my kiddos from school until I got a text from my younger son asking where I was parked... EEK!  Speaking of kiddos and Wednesday, Operation Write Home does a weekly challenge on Wednesday called Midweek Throwdown and today's theme is Cards for Kids

I'm also joining celebrating with Freshly Made Sketches their 100th sketch by re-posting their very First Sketch

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these free digi stamps from DearieDollsDigiStamps, she gives you the option of colored or not (today I chose colored) and they are FREE!  Isn't this the sweetest face?!

Leaves & Acorns cut on Cricut

Acorn tops embossed  with a Sizzix folder

Leaves sprayed with Adirondack Color Wash in Espresso, Cranberry, Butterscotch & Sunset Orange

Liquid Pearls in Dark Chocoalte

Misc Ribbon & Printed Papers

9 comments:

  1. Oh I just love the whole treatment here! Warm and inviting just like fall is. What a sweet card. Thank you for sharing Dearie!
    m.e.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! Love those acorns and leaf accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet as can be! So nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card, Paula! And such a great take of this weeks FMS sketch . Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those acorns are Fab!! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These fall colors are so pretty and the image is just too darn cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card makes me smile! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soo cute! I love the fall colors and accents! Thanks so much for joining us in this special Freshly Made Sketches celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet image. I love all the fall accents and sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete