Thursday, August 15, 2013

Hello Friend

I love friends!  and I truely believe you can never have too many friends. Friends keep my world going round, ok my family helps but seriously without friends where would I be? I have this one friend that I've had for over 30 years (crap yes, I am THAT old!), I cannot imagine a world without her. So when Operation Write Home's Midweek Throwdown said to make a "Friendship" card, I immediately thought of colors Tricia would like

I used this great sketch from Deconstructed Sketches #114

Printed Papers - My Mind's Eye So Sophie

Solid Cardstock - CloseToMyHeart

Flower - Making Memories Flower Shoppe

Brad - CloseToMyHeart Chocoalte

Hummingbird Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Dare to Fly

Stamped in VersaMark & embossed with Zing in Brown

Sentiment - Unity Stamp Co. Simple Hello My Friend

Ink - CloseToMyHeart Cocoa

1 comment: