Wednesday, August 7, 2013

FEEL the rain

I love this sentiment, it reminds me of the summer days when my boys were smaller and they'd play in the rain while I sat on the porch swing & just watched them having a great time

Viva Las Vegas Stamps has this great photo inspiration challenge going for the month of August

Viva Las Vegas Stamps - Girl with Umbrella & Sentiment are from Plate 923 and Jagged Chainlink Fence

Girl & Sentiment were stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black plus some Copic Markers and Fence was stamped using Tim Holtz Distress Ink

I added a little water using a Light Blue Copic Marker along with some Stickles in Waterfall and a little bit of Liquid Glass from CloseToMyHeart

Printed Paper - CloseToMyHeart

Washi Tape from Downtown Tape








The Inspiration Photo:

What inspired me the most were the Roses, Chevrons in Aqua, and ink splatters in Pink & Blue with Black Ink

6 comments: