Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sticker Madness



Stickers drive me crazy.  I don't care for them, I rarely use them.... but these paper companies that see these wonderful beautiful papers insist on packing stickers in with their amazing papers.  I don't understand it, but I'm trying to use this stuff in my craft room or give it away (I have a donation box started in the corner)



For these cards I used Operation Write Home Sketch #153


Printed Papers & Stickers - Basic Grey Kioshi 12x12 Collection


Bird from first card - Basic Grey Delta Stamp

Ink - Memento Black & Copic Markers

Brads - Making Memories

Embossing Folder - Lifestyles Crafts Bloom

Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Forest Moss








What do you think of them?

1 comment:

  1. Those papers are terrific as are your cards. I'm with you…I prefer not using stickers.

    ReplyDelete