Saturday, September 4, 2010

First Cards!

for Operation Write Home that I actually made tonight!
Yep, that's right I made 6 cards tonight! Granted they are not great works of art or anything like that but not two are completely identical and this gets rid of an entire paper pack I've been working on since Valentine's day.

Products Used: printed paper-Oriental Trading Post Lovey Dovey; brads-Making Memories love notes jumbo shimmer brads; ribbon & cardstock-misc; ink-CTMH black; LOVE Stamp-Imaginisce

All 6 of these are a part of the No Paper Buying Challenge I joined. For more info, please see my Aug. 1 blog post!

1 comment:

  1. Wow I LOVE these! lol no pun intended! How great, thanks so much for helping with this project! Your cards are just beautiful! :)
    ~Expressions of Faith~

    ReplyDelete