Saturday, January 13, 2018

Spring At Last

I have fallen in love with Santoro images. They come in different sizes, the minis you can from from around $2. Medium are a little over $7 and is my favorite size. Then there are some high ones, I'm talking 8"tall for the one I purchased which I think was over $12 (I only have one, they're just too big for me).

For today's card (standard A2), I uses Spring At Last which I just received this week in my Blitsy order! It comes with not only this great image, she's about 5" tall, and the little flowers, butterfly & book come in the kit as well. Plus a few images I didn't use like a bee & postage stamp.


I stamped thr image using Memento in Tuxedo Black, colored with Copic markers. The b.s. ground I made with Tim Holtz Oxide & regular Distress inks.

Here's what the package looks like, so you even have a coloring idea


No comments:

Post a Comment