Sunday, January 28, 2018

Friends, Coffee & Crafts

Seriously what more could a person ask for?!
/\ /\ /\ The Inspiration Photo /\ /\ /\

FRIENDS:
I have this friend, Deb, who I use to be on a design team with.
That group dissolved but not our friendship!
She is absolutely one of the most wonderful people &
I hope that one of these days we get to meet IRL!
And now she & her friend, Celeste, have started this
wonderful thing about well...
Friends, Coffee & Crafts

/\ /\ /\ Isn't this fabulous paper? /\ /\ /\

COFFEE:
I am such a coffee simpleton.
I drink it black and strong.
My coffee is so strong in-fact that at work I'm not allowed
to make it as strong as I want it to be or the men all whine!
When I'm splurging I'll make Vanilla coffee, ooo ahhhh

/\ /\ /\ The Card /\ /\ /\

CRAFTS:
Here's what I came up with using the inspiration photo
TaDah!
Coffee mugs were die cut from Pink Paislee 6x6 pad
called Turn the Page, it's fabulous due to the Gold Foil!
Of course I had to use some Gold on the card.
When I showed it to my 20-year old son, he really
liked the doily and how it looks like a table cloth. Success!
Sentiment stamp is from Unity Stamp Company
but I have no clue which set because I cleaned-up too soon.
This is a problem with me. I like my work space clean ;-)
The lighter background teal paper which is white core,
I dry embossed with a tiny dot folder then
distressed the dots to make them pop!
That big blingy pink & was in some stuff a friend
(Laura Beth) gave me in Minnesota almost two years ago.
A bit of pearl bling & small length of lacish ribbon.

Hope you've enjoyed!
Now go visit my friends, DEB & CELESTE

4 comments:

  1. I love the colors and
    the doily! I also drink black
    Coffee, but more of a medium
    roast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love those mugs and I've never seen a square doily like that...super FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Love the square doily!! Glad to see you with Deb and Celeste! Oh, and I am sooooo sorry that the "men" you work with whine over strong coffee!! Jeesh....buckle up guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool card Paula! I love all of the sparkle and texture you added. Thank you so much for joining Deb and myself for our fun little collaboration!

    ReplyDelete