Tuesday, January 14, 2014

love you

I have seriously been trying to get this card finished for 4 days now.  It's good to have such a full life!  I simply adore this Tuesday Morning Sketch #231, so much in fact that even though I missed the deadline, I went ahead & finished the card... I even threw away my focal point after making it and not liking it

I have always found this paper pack soothing, the colors and the prints, just comforting to me somehow - CloseToMyHeart's limited edition Key To My Heart (it came with a 8.5x11 stamp set, but I didn't use that)

Brads - CTMH Juniper Brads

Sentiment Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. KOM Strength and Dignity

Ink - Tim Holtz Festive Berries

DragonFlies Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. KOM Happinesss Has No Limit

Ink - CTMH Juniper

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! love the colors and the patterned paper! So glad you posted it, even if you didn't make the deadline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's quite lovely. I like it's earthy-ness quality. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete