Friday, October 18, 2013

lotus love



as some of you know I was Unity Stamp Company's Growing In Unity Gal last week, well at the end of your week you turn in what two itty bitty sets your winner wants plus what set you would like to have.  I chose this one..... Donna Downey's Imperfection is Beauty... it is Wonderful!  Plus I got it super fast, it was in my mailbox today.  Expect to see some of these stamps on my scrapbook layouts in the near future :-)  A very special THANK YOU to Unity Stamp Co for letting me join them!


Using a sample of some cream pearl cardstock, I stamped the large lotus image and fussy cut it. Then applying the CTMH Hollyhock ink directly from pad to the petal tips, I applied CTMH Baby Pink to a rubber brayer and worked the color onto the flower. Last I used a dauber with CTMH Sunflower for the center.



I have no idea where I got the rainbowed butterfly or green dotted papers from, but they are really fun prints to work with.

Cardstocks - The Pink ones are from Stampin' Up and the Greens are from DCWV.

Sentiment, Image & Distressing Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa

Stem Ink - CTMH Olive




I used Unity's Be Inspired Card Sketch, but changed it from a Christmas ornament hung from the top of the card to the Lotus growing from the bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment