Thursday, October 31, 2013

do you feel the love?

I took the Pals Paper Arts Sketch #169 and just kinda went crazy with it.  I thought it was perfect for these little cut-out cards that I very rarely use



Don't you just love this background paper?  I got it from The Canvas Corp Warehouse (it's just north of me about a 40 minute drive) but this paper is actually from American Crafts called Love Always



I think the little Cards I cut out are from the same American Crafts line but I'm not positive.






Tiny Heart Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Love Bug

Ink - Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs









Cardstock is all from DieCutWithAView



Ribbon - misc but it was in my Stampin' Up jar so I suppose it is from SU



Sentiment (Left) - Unity Stamp Co. Let Your Heart Take Flight

Sentiment (Right) - Unity Stamp Co.the Time is NOW

Ink - CloseToMyHeart Tulip




These cards will all get shipped off to Operation Write Home for our Soldiers to keep in touch with those they love.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Paula! I just love the vintage flair. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely fabulous collection of cards, Paula, for an awesome cause! What wonderful paper! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete