Sunday, September 1, 2013

OWH Weekly Card Sketch

well, I'm WAY behind now... we went to visit my Dad today, had some lunch then the guys all wanted to go shooting while my step-mom & I stayed behind to visit in the nice cool air instead of baking in the high humidity & heat.  Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to accomplish more than I did today.  Operation Write Home Virtual Card Making Party's next challenge is simply OWH's regular weekly sketch, and you all know how I loves me some sketches!



Background Dot Paper - Luxe Capris

Tree, Yellow Swirl, Green Swirl & Stripe Papers - Chatter Box Sunny Day, Happy Day Blossoms & Love Birds

Circle Cutters & Butterfly Punch - Creative Memories

Bike Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. You+Me=Blis

Ink - Memento London Fog

Sentiment Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Miss You So Much

Ink - Tim Holtz Black Soot

No comments:

Post a Comment