Wednesday, September 18, 2013

a Monster big HI!

This past weekend I found some fantasticly fun Monster paper for Operation Write Home cards.... for $$$FIVE$$$  at Michael's!  What a great deal... surely the soldiers with little ones back home will love these fun prints!

I used the Sketch from Mojo Monday #311

along with the challenge of For The Kids from The Paper Players  PP163

Printed Papers - Recollections Monsters & Robots

Solid Cardstock - CloseToMyHeart

Twine - The Twinery

Alpha Stamps - CloseToMyHeart Precious Alphabet

Ink - CloseToMyHeart Sunset

4 comments:

  1. LOL! These are so cute & funny! Thanks for playing with the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great for OWH. The brought a smile to my face and I know the recipients will have the same reaction. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little monsters are cracking me up!! Love the color combo, too. So glad you joined us this week at the Paper Players for my "CAS Kids" challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete