Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dang My Sweet Tooth!

This boy has more cavities than anybody else in our family although his dad & brother are tied for a pretty close second, I'm the golden child ;-) or should I say pearly....

Well I have been looking at Unity Stamp Company's Challenge Scrapbook Sketch since it was posted, scratching my head, asking myself "what can I use with that?"  I looked at the very top of my pre-planned pages and there lies this picture with the paper & dragonfly die already together and thought "I got this!"  I also got smart & used Itty Bitty Splendid Things on my page so I can enter it into Unity's {Show & Tell} Group for the Itty Bitty of the day.

Printed Paper & Word Strip - WeRMemoryKeepers Teen Angst

Black Cardstock - CloseToMyHeart

Distressed using Prima Distressing Tool

Unity Stamps - Dinged Dots, Thankful For You, Light Blue cluster of dragonflies from a Grab Bag

Black Ink - Tim Holtz Black Soot

Light Blue Dragonflies - Stamped with VersaMark then embossed with Zing in Frost

Dragonfly Die - Tim Holtz

"Noted" Chipboard - UmWow Studio Arrow Mash Signs & Symbols

White Alphas - Remember When Lotsa Letters

Light Blue Alphas - Making Memories Creative Letters Funky

Dinged Dots Stamped with - Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Chipped Sapphire and on White Letters using Broken China

Splats of Light Blue - Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze Waterfall

No comments:

Post a Comment