Saturday, June 22, 2013

USA

It's almost The Fourth of July!  And this year I get a special treat... my sister will be coming for a visit, arriving at my house on the Fourth for a BBQ complete with our Dad at the grill & our younger brother plus niece to hang out too!  We're also planning a little hike at one of our beautiful Arkansas State Parks, Devil's Den that my sister hasn't been to for a very long time. Of course, I'll be toting along the ole camera to try to get as many shots as possible and I'm sure my brother will have along his brand new camera as well.  How Exciting!


Sketch Frenzy Friday has a great sketch that I immediately thought of this new Washi tape I just  got yesterday in the mail!




Washi Tape from Crafty Steals (this is the first thing I've made with this wide roll, it's pretty cool)

Stars cut on Cricut

Cardstock - misc White, Red from Stampin' Up

Alphas - Lotsa Letters




of course, this card will be going to OWH but I'll have to hold on to it for almost a year as the deadline for the 4th has long passed

5 comments:

  1. Cool washi! I have quite the collection going but I have yet to seriously start using it. It is definitely addictive though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the washi tape!! So cool and perfect for the upcoming holiday! Love the letters in place of the circles! Very clever!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I say WOW! I really like this card and all the attention to detail. Your efforts paid off this is one great card. Thanks for joining us this week over at SFF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your vision for this week's sketch! The tape is sooo cool and the letters are just great subbing for the circles. You've helped me think outside the box!

    ReplyDelete