Friday, June 7, 2013

Love

I'm just thrilled with how this card turned out.... so glad I made four of them to send to Operation Write Sketch Frenzy Friday posted today and mixed that with the newest challenge from Crop Chocolate's Cocoa Creators for Love/Wedding/Anniversary/Honeymoon/etc.
Home! I started with the current sketch from

I took a 5.25"x4" piece of white cardstock

added Queen & Co Washi Tape on either side of Tim Holtz butterfly tape

next I embossed using the Swirls folder from Provo Craft

The banner is chipboard from CloseToMyHeart

Alpha Stamps are Felicity from CloseToMyHeart along with Black Ink

Flower Die is from Spellbinders Donna-Salazar Carnation Creations using very old Creative Memories Black cardstock

White fabric flowers from Stampin' Up

Black Brad from Hobby Lobby

4 comments:

  1. So pretty!! Love black and white together! And I love that banner! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! What a beautiful card Pauls! Love the color and all your amazing elements! Thanks for playing along with us over at SFF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your interpretation of my sketch. So soft and pretty. Thanks for playing with us at SFF.

    ReplyDelete