Friday, June 14, 2013

Life's a Picnic

this challenge from 2 Broke Girls Challenges has been stumping me.... because I knew I wanted to make cards for Operation Write Home, the challenge is metal, but OWH doesn't like bulky stuffs so.... head scratcher until I remembered this cool stretchy metal stuff from Boxer Scrapbook Productions :)

I used Kathy's Waffle Sketch for June

Plus the challenge of "Hello Boys" from Papertake Weekly Challenges

Fishing Pole Stamp - CTMH World's Best Dad

Other Stamps - CTMH Campin' Fever

all Ink - CTMH... Cocoa, Key Lime, Lagoon, Crystal Blue, Sunset, Gold Rush & Bamboo

Stickles - Firefly

Liquid Pearls - Dark Chocolate, Avocado, Copper

1 comment:

  1. This is such a lovely way to use our LO, what a beautiful card - love your choice of colours and embellishments

    Thank you for using The Sketch File June LO

    ReplyDelete