Thursday, June 6, 2013

happy everything

After Blog Hopping with Paper Haus on Day one I was following three new-to-me blogs, one of them Scrap It Girl has a challenge... well, you know me....  Scrap It Girl's Challenge for June is Use Your Dies, no problem but first I had to dust them off, they are sorely ignored



Cardbase - Stampin' Up

Floral Print - not real sure what brand it is but I do know I got it at Signed Sealed Delivered Warehouse where they have several in-house brands such as 7 Gypsies, Canvas Corp, Tattered Angles, and more










Greens & Browns Cardstock - really old Creative Memories (trying my hardest to use this stuff up)

Leaf Die - Spellbinders Donna-Salazar Rose Creations

Distressed Stickles in Scattered Straw, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters







Birdhouse Die - Die-Namics Homespun Bird House


Printed Paper for Bird's body - S.E.I. (I love this paper so I'm very stingy with it)

Solid Cardstock for Wing - CloseToMyHeart Sorbet

Distress Ink on Wing - CloseToMyHeart Sorbet

Bird's Eye - Liquid Pearls in Dark Chocolate

Sentiment Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Happy Everything

Ink - Tim Holtz Walnut Stain

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and creative card design. Awesome. Thanks for your challenge entry at Scrap It Girl.
    Thanks,
    Rachelle-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Thank you for entering this months challenge at Scrap It Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula....this is adorable! Glad you found Scrap it Girl, and joined us this month! Check it out every month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete