Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pinterest to the Rescue!

I saw a couple of cards by Danielle Daws that my friend DeeDee had Pinned that I couldn't help myself but to Case. Danielle, I hope you're ok with that!

There were all cut using my Gypsy with Accents Essentials Cartridge for the Scallop piece and Paper Lace for the Sentiment


Card Base - Stampin Up Cardstock

Velvet Ribbon, winnings from my friend Michele over on Stuff By Belle

Hug Snug Seam Binding

Printed Papers - Basic Grey Out of Print & Euphoria











Card Base - Stampin Up Cardstock

Velvet Ribbon, winnings from my friend Michele over on Stuff By Belle

Hug Snug Seam Binding

Printed Papers - Fancy Pants Love Story & Echo Park For the Record 2











These are my favorite two, ok actually the orange one is my very favorite!



Card Base - Stampin Up Cardstock

Hug Snug Seam Binding

Printed Papers - Basic Grey Offbeat & Fancy Pants Wave Searcher




All of these will be sent to Operation Write Home

1 comment: