Friday, May 24, 2013

miss you

today has been a non-work day for me... which is good AND bad.  School is completely over for both my
kiddos, today is video-game-til-you-drop day with a short break for lunch



Operation Write Home post their weekly sketch last weekend & I just today got around to doing something with it



Printed Paper - My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Citron 6x6 Pad

Candi in Dark Green & Blue





Printed Paper - My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Saffron 6x6 Pad

Candi in Brown




Stamp used on both - Stamper's Best Miss You

Inks - Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire & CloseToMyHeart Hollyhock

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are all wonderful with those perfect sentiments! Those big brads balance everything out so nicely! GJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all these cards! Love the saying also! Someone is going to feel so special when they receive one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love em! Now that my kids are out of school and most weekly obligations are on hiatus, I hope to get back to getting crafty on a regular basis! Maybe I'll finally get these OWH cards shipped out!

    ReplyDelete