Wednesday, March 20, 2013

i miss your face

yep, it's true... some people you just miss pretty much all the time when they aren't with you, I've found this true of certain friends (let's just go with... you know who you are) because a lot of my friends I've never met face-to-face (and you know who you are too!)


This challenge is from Inkspirational: Challenge #12, a CASE

Stamps - Unity Stamp Co. KOTM Love in an Instant

Ink - ColorBox Pigment Black

Embossing Powder - Firefly (no clue who made it, I have a pill bottle sample from my step-mom)

Bling Dot & Ribbon - Making Memories Paper Reverie Noir

Turquoise Spot - Scribbles fabric paint

Ribbon - Robert Stanley Collection (Hobby Lobby)



The challenge:

8 comments:

  1. I love your dress forms! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that sentiment--too fun! Your bits of color on the dress form are perfect, too, Paula! Thanks for joining us at Inks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great case! Love the glitter ribbon and the dressform stamp.
    Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.I hope you will join us again next week for another challenge.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great case! The glitter is a veeeery nice effect, and the sentiment is so fun :) Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like this! wow. i can see that you've been busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you treated this CASE! The sentiment is just too cute and that is a really pretty dress form! Thanks so much for joining in this week at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a stylish card Paula, I love the pop of turquoise you added with the fabric paint!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inkspirational, please come back soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your card is a mix of fun and elegance! The sentiment is PERFECT in combination with the dressmaker, which does not have a face, true enough. I like it!

    ReplyDelete