Saturday, January 12, 2013

Anything You Can Do....

I can do better
.. I can do anything better than you


This was the song I chose for my brothers & younger son walking on a log in our fire pit that was, in fact, burning at the time.  You can tell by the look on my son's face that it was REALLY hot!

For this layout I used CSI: ColorStoriesInspiration #54


The Scheme:
Light Buttery Yellow
Bright Red
Black
Tan
Bright Blue Sky

Page Draft (aka use the Sketch)

Evidence:
Punched Circles
Tickets
Polka Dots

Testimony:
Handwrite your journaling
Use the title or lyrics of a song as inspiration for your journaling



<-yes actually="actually" are="are" font="font" lyrics="lyrics" of="of" some="some" song="song" the="the" these="these" this="this" to="to">

Background - Core'dinations Core Impressions: My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Collectionn

Accent Papers - Core'dinations Core Impressions: Jenni Bowlin Brown & Cream Collection PLUS Making Memories 5th Ave

Distressing Ink - Tim Holtz Black Soot & Barn Door

White Jelly Roll Pen

Black Rub-on Alphas - Making Memories Providence

Prima Distressing Tool (aka my favorite thang ever)

Tim Holtz Banner Die

Clear dots/circle & chipboard - from CKC a few years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment