Wednesday, December 26, 2012

You are Stinkin' Cute

yes, yes you are!  and so is this digi from DearieDollsDigis and at my favorite price too... Free!  insert me doing cartwheels here


Sketch provided by Sketch Frenzy Friday, it's from 122112

Printed Paper - Pebbles Seen & Noted 6x6 pad

Digi colored with Copic markers

Flower - Prima

Brad - Making Memories

ok so I should have looked at my pic before putting all my stuff away because the one of the left is the correct color... the one on the right has a green tint because my curtains in the craft room are lime green ;-)

I made the skunk gray because I tried one with Copic N10 & N8 but it was way too dark, I couldn't see his little face so I switched over to light grays... guess I need to purchase more markers! HA

6 comments:

  1. What really cute card!! Love that image! Love the flower embellishments, too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card. I love that sentiment and it works perfectly with the image. Your card is so " Stinkin' Cute"! Thanks for stopping by SFF. Hope to see you back next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card!! Love the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable "stinking cute" card. Thanks for joining us at SFF this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute-great combination of colors/papers/elements! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards-especially the flowers!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday

    ReplyDelete