Saturday, December 15, 2012




This week at Our Creative Corner we challenge you to put together a last minute Christmas card using Purple & Silver... what a fun color combo!  I LOVE Purple & it just happens to be our school color so I'm thinking teacher cards here ;-)





I used LOTS of supplies I've had sitting around for a while & most I don't even know where they came from so I think I'll just tell you the things I DO know & let the others just be.





Adorable Snowman Digi Stamp - Sypder's Corner where she has a weekly freebie every Wednesday but you can always buy her old Digis at her store & on occasion you can win them!

Colored with Copic Markers, top hat band is Liquid Pearls in Majestic Purple

a little Ice Stickles in Diamond



Silver Cardstock Background - Bazzill Basics Bling


Glitter Cardstock -  American Crafts



PomPoms - JoAnn's (at the checkout, impulse buy that paid off... LOL)



Silver Strands - in the Fabric knitting aisle back when Wal-Mart had one of those




Inside the card:

Stamp - CloseToMyHeart Holiday Warmth

Ink - CloseToMyHeart Hydrangea









I hope you've enjoyed my card this week & I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!  Now go be crafty :-)

3 comments:

  1. "Impulse buy" LOL...aren't those the best?? ;) Beautiful arrangement of purple and silver Paula and the extra bits of sparkly made my morning! You can never have too much sparkly. :)
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how your card just came together. I love how you used what you had on hand. And that impulse buy, really paid off! I love those last minute items you just have to throw in the cart. They usually really pay off. Just a super card for our last challenge of the year.
    You have a wonderful Christmas and a safe New Years. Hugs, Sharon w

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Paula! That snowman image is so cute, and love how you put all the elements together.
    Hugs;)

    ReplyDelete