Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Thank You for Everything



I really enjoy Operation Write Home's Midweek Throwdown Challenges!  This week it's a color combo: red, white & blue


I combined OWH's challenge with Tuesday Morning Sketches #177, I enjoyed this sketch so much that I ended up making a Baker's Dozen... each slightly different




Aren't these Digi Stamps the cutest?  I just came across this blog last night & spend a couple of hours going back as far as I could to snag as many freebies as possible!  and let me tell ya, I got a lot :-)


These are from DearieDollsDigis


Fantastic Find!

Digi colored with Copic Markers



Printed Papers - My Mind's Eye American Made 12x12 Paper Kit



Distress Inks - Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire & Barn Door


Twine - The Twinery






Sentiment Stamp - Scrapmaster's Paradise Bold Sentiments I

Stamp Ink - CloseToMyHeart Pacifica

Misc white buttons colored with Copic Markers








and I just realized on these last four that I should have colored the top left corner of the digi blue & left the stars white... DOH!  But it still works & I really like how these ALL turned out

6 comments:

  1. These cards are fantastic! Thank you for sharing with all of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- I love each and every card! The images are adorable- love your coloring and layout! The twine looks really yummy and the buttons add a great touch! And so many cards- you are a machine! (in a good way!) Thanks for sharing the site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fab cards! And, thanks for the link. I've visited that site before, but it's been awhile. I need to check it out again. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sketch you have chosen is great---I'll be "borrowing" this idea! And the digi's are just wonderful. Awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So incredibly fabulous - look at these amazing cards for a great cause. What a fab mix of colours & patterns - and those digis are so perfect! So glad you could play with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :) I love this sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow!! These are fabulous and for such a wonderful cause. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete