Sunday, December 2, 2012

Roses & Thank You






Today I worked on & off on Operation Write Home's Challenge #149. I started early this morning before church, then a bit after church, then again tonight after dinner & I've finally finished!  I made eleven of the various styles ;-)








Papers - CloseToMyHeart (super old & not labeled any more)


Brown Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink Frayed Burlap


Stamp - Basic Grey Granola


Stamp Ink & Red Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink Festive Berries


Ribbon - Making Memories Celery





Rose Die Cut - Cricut Quarter Note Cartridge


Leaves - Cricut  CTMH Art Philosophy Cartidge


Green Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Forest Moss

5 comments:

  1. Great group of cards. Like how you made the circle into your flower, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the variations you posted. The colors all go together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made eleven cards? Wowza! I love the distressed look...very vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your interpretation of sketch 149. It is so interesting to see how a sketch plays out for each of us! Being addicted to scraps is a wonderful thing!!!!!! Thank you so much for making a card for this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those papers esp the striped! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete